DATA ANALYST (Contractor)
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Data Analyst, Engineering to join our team. The Business Analyst, Engineering will be responsible for supporting the Data Analytics Manager with analysis and management of daily reporting necessary for the execution of large scale infrastructure programs. The role requires experience across multiple facets of data and reporting management including engineering and deployment. The role also requires the need to identify process improvement opportunities, conduct planning, and be closely involved with project management. This position will work collaboratively with multiple business units and levels across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis of small and large data sets from various reporting sources, tying data together into a working model using Microsoft Excel (Tables, Named Ranges, Vlookups, Index Matching, …), Visual Basic or SQL
- Optimization of existing reporting, including trade-offs between the size of the reports and the time to produce, while maintaining the same value add
- Summarize Engineering projects through the use of waterfall reports, breakdowns, pivot tables and charts, and identify recommendations for improvements of existing practices
- Establish and maintain status views to drive sub projects through completion, including proper categorization of problem areas and identification of owners of such engineering requests, track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns
- Ensure data accuracy through error reporting and data reconciliation
- Effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear fashion
- Supports Data Analytics Manager with data analysis, modeling, and presentation material
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited university
- Two + (2+) years of experience in supply chain, planning, logistics, warehousing, and distribution
- Experience in the wireless industry and deployment of large scale programs is preferred
- Highly analytical and strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and without much supervision to provide a final work product
- Knowledge of Network Engineering and Network Deployment is preferred
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & Access
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!