|TelForce Group is looking for a Tower Foreman in the Columbia or Lexington, SC area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Duties include all aspects of tower work, advanced training requirements and leadership characteristics. The position requires the comprehension and advanced use of varying tools and test equipment. This individual will be responsible for ensuring jobsite safety of all team members and others in close proximity to our working environment. In addition, the employee will be required to pass several advanced safety and knowledge-based courses applicable to the position.
Tower Foreman Description:
• Ensure safety compliance of self and others on the crew (filling out JHA and PPE forms for every job(
• Competent Level 4 rigger
• Tower inspections to include the use of TPT software and Theodlite
• Complete closeouts within 24 hours of job completion
• Complete OSHA 30 course & leadership course
• Successfully complete an Anritsu/PIM/Level 3 Rigger Course
• Fiber testing to include scoping connectors, power/loss testing and OTDR testing
• Use various tools and test equipment
Tower Foreman Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience as a Tower Climber
• Proven leadership, managing a team of four (4) or more employees
• Experience with hybrid installation and testing
• Must be able to Sweep/PIM on all frequencies
• Perform fiber testing to include scoping connectors, power/loss testing and OTDR testing
• OSHA 30 highly preferred
• Thorough knowledge of RF, antenna, frequency use, impedance, TMA & CBC
• Ability to complete a thorough closeout package
• Knowledge of Antenna Alignment Tools
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.