|TelForce Group is looking for a Temporary Business Process Analyst in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This will be for Small Cell & Fiber Solutions.
Work with the Vice Presidents of Small Cell Networks (Finance, Implementation, etc.) to support the SCN organization with regards to systems development, reports, process efficiency, management of pre-construction services, and integration of newly acquired assets. Serve as SCN organization liaison, identifying best practices, driving consistency across Regions and coordinating communication nationally. Responsible for leading the development of Small Cell Network systems and reporting tools, and lead implementation and training efforts to ensure consistent usage across Regions.
Temporary Business Process Analyst Description:
• Research, design, & prioritize development of Small Cell Networks systems, reports & tools. Function as business owner for Small Cell Networks systems development projects. Advocate for Small Cell Networks organization in design/development meetings.
• Lead implementation & training of systems, tools, processes, & procedures for Small Cell Networks teams.
• Develop processes, procedures, and trainings to ensure system usage consistency among Small Cell Networks teams.
• Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with business and IT partners; serve as advocate for new system/process solutions.
• Recruit representation from all Small Cell Networks teams to serve as subject matter experts for systems enhancement projects. Engage SME team and solicit input throughout design, testing, and implementation of projects.
• Ensure that system and reporting tools are adequate and properly utilized for maximum efficiency for services and non-services Small Cell Networks activity. Propose and develop enhancements as necessary.
• Anticipate and address reporting needs of Small Cell Networks organization; develop reports that enhance Small Cell Networks ability to provide and track services and non-services projects.
• Provide development and oversight of consistent job reporting (billing, job margins, etc.) to ensure visibility to Small Cell Networks services work, including reimbursable(s).
• Act as liaison to other functional groups and SME of Small Cell Networks systems, and understand how Small Cell Networks systems & data interact with those of other functional groups.
• Support corporate system improvements as needed.
• Ensure seamless integration of newly acquired assets with respect to Small Cell Networks systems & data as needed.
Temporary Business Process Analyst Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred’
• Minimum two (2) to four (4) years of wireless experience including business process design, implementation and systems development experience
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional financial acumen
• Working knowledge of pre-construction service delivery
• Working knowledge of Business Process Management and Project Management Tools
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.