SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Baskin Ridge, NJ
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
As a Senior Software Developer (Java), Solutions architect, you will manage the entire product development lifecycle including system architecture, requirement analysis, designing software solutions, development and end-to-end delivery. In this role, you should be able to excel in a high paced position that has visibility to various levels of management across organizations (IT, network planning, engineering & capital management). This position requires working with business teams to understand the ask and translate those into system design. Prior experience in geospatial development will be a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Extensive enterprise Java development (J2EE)
- Ability to work with Sprint Boot framework, Node.JS and AngularJS frameworks
- Solutions architecture experience
- Ten or more (10+) years of software development experience in a diverse set of areas including scalable web applications, high availability database and software solutions.
- Proven track record in hands on delivery.
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in J2EE Application, Sprint Boot framework, Node.js, AngularJS web framework,
- Prior track record in delivering software, performance tuning and operationalization of application in production environment.
- Five to ten (5 – 10) years of experience in telecommunications with specific focus in layer 0 & 1 technology, network evolution, engineering & operational practices
- Critical and creative thinking skills with ability to execute on the details.
- Effective communication, Good analytical, research and presentation skills.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!