CADD OPERATOR (Temp To Hire)
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a CADD OPERATOR to join our team. The CADD Operator will report to the A&E Design Manager and will be responsible for researching and creating CDs to support the planning, design, construction and operation of Mobilitie’s wireless infrastructure. This position is located in Chicago, IL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the research and creation of CD’s
- Supports the Engineering Senior Specialist with various project requests
- Incorporates redlines into initial design drafts
- Uses CAD software to prepare and update diagrams, elevations and/or site configurations
- Collaborates with other Engineering Specialists and the Engineering Senior Specialist to drive planning and design forward
- Prepares periodic reports based on findings from research
- Suggests improvement initiatives to improve project quality
- Supports the tracking and reporting of project status, including schedule, progress and budget
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or a closely-related field of study from an accredited university required
- One to three (1-3) years of working experience in the Utility, Telecommunications, and/or Construction industry
- Experience in AutoCAD, MicroStation, and/or other CAD software
- Knowledge of drafting practices, particularly industry drafting standards/practices
- Knowledge of Construction practices and terminology
- Excellent organization, research, communication, and time management skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Driven & self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and with a team
Mobilitie offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!