|TelForce Group is looking for a Fiber Construction Supervisor in the PA market. This is a full time, direct hire position.
The Construction Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the productivity and operations to ensure work duties are clear and to ensure work is being completed in a timely manner.
Fiber Construction Supervisor Description:
• Oversee daily productivity and operations
• Ensuring the crews are following company safety policies and procedures
• Managing expenses
• Reviewing job costs
• Inspecting job sites
• Scheduling construction projects
• Technical field work
Fiber Construction Supervisor Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience in CATV hardline plant, equipment and technical skills
• 2 years of experience in a management or supervisor role
• Experience in Fiber and Construction strongly preferred
• Proficient in Commercial Surveys
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to work as a team
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong time management skills
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to troubleshoot locates and underground utilities
• Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
• Must be able to climb ladders
• Must be able to sit at computer for long periods of time
• Working light underground requirements
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.