|TelForce Group is looking for DC Power Installers in the Tampa, Orlando & Daytona, FL areas. We are looking for Levels 2, 3 & 4. This position will involve 50-90% travel around the markets.
DC Power Installer Description:
• Replaces, or repairs equipment, and brings installation projects into quality and/or safety compliance
• Performs additions, removals, and modifications on working equipment and circuits including circuit modifications, software additions or upgrades, power transition work, and addition or removal of batteries
• Performs addition or removal of circuits on working power distribution sources
• Performs equipment testing and turn-up
• Serves as the Installation Supplier’s in-charge person as needed
• Marks/corrects office record drawings
• Maintains inventories of material and equipment for regional use, and transports needed equipment to the job site
• Maintains a close interface with the Construction team and with all customer stakeholders regarding schedules, quality, and standards
• Knows and implements customers’ standards of safety, installation quality, processes, and communication methods
• Escalates any issues to the Project Manager
• Understands and enforces standards of professionalism, quality, safety, metrics, and processes
• Understands and complies with installer task restrictions as part of Telcordia standards
• Accurately tracks all time and expenses, and reports back to the project management office using approved methods
• Supports Sales Team, cultivating customer relationships, identifying opportunities, and delivering consistent quality and value
• Provides work assignments to lower level installers as needed
DC Power Installer Qualifications:
• Candidates must have 4+ years of DC power installation experience involving Telecom/Central Office projects
• Experience with power in the range of -48 to +24 V.
• You must also have successfully completed all Level 4 installation requirements as documented in Telcordia GR-1275.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree is preferred.
• Ability to add or remove Common Systems equipment hardware.
• Ability to add or remove wiring and connections.
• Ability to follow written and verbal directors in the English language.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Works well under pressure.
• Available weekend and after hours when on call.
• Strong interpersonal, listening and communications skills.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.