REAL ESTATE/CORPORATE COUNSEL
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Real Estate / Corporate Counsel - Telecommunications to join our team in Newport Beach. Mobilitie is one of the largest privately held wireless infrastructure companies in the United States. We currently own and operate cell towers, distributed antenna systems, small cells and Wi-Fi systems throughout the US. This position will report directly to the SVP, General Counsel of the Company and is primarily responsible for drafting and negotiating real estate and technology transactions and handling corporate legal matters for a company that owns and operates telecommunications facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft, negotiate and interpret various contracts including: real estate leases, licenses, consulting and service agreements, vendor and construction contracts, non-disclosure agreements and software license agreements.
- Draft and support negotiation of complex transactions involving telecommunications facilities, distributed antenna systems and Wi-Fi networks.
- Manage legal work for the company as it pertains to Telecommunications/Real Estate.
- Provide advice and counsel to executive members of the company regarding corporate business matters.
- Manage ongoing litigation and provide supervision for outside counsel.
- Juris Doctorate Degree from a top Law School with commensurate academic performance is required
- A minimum of four (4) years legal experience in the following area(s):
- Real Estate
- Telecommunication / wireless experience highly desired
- Corporate Law
- Ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
- In house counsel and/or law firm experience beneficial
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!