|TelForce Group is looking for a Director of Wireline Operations in MT.
Director of Wireline Operations Description:
• Directs activities of outside plant, engineering, central office, installation/repair, construction, IT, facilities, data operations and service delivery through subordinate managers. Provides leadership to all areas of operations to ensure highest levels of customer/network service, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Manage the operations staff, including selection, training, development, performance management, appraisals and coaching, ensuring the goals and objectives set by the company are met.
• Develops business plans in support of network strategy.
• Develops operations budgets, authorizes expenditures and oversees projects to ensure business plan objectives are met.
• Identifies, researches and recommends new products, services and technologies to executive management.
• Performs all other related duties assigned.
Director of Wireline Operations Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in applicable or related field and/or combination of 5-10 years of progressive experience within telecom to include the engineering, operations and management of telecom networks
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Knowledge of management principles and practices
• In-depth knowledge of voice, video and data communications systems
• Knowledge of the products and services offered by the company and the systems required for service delivery
• Knowledge of fiber to the premise (FTTP) architectures
• Knowledge of internet protocol architecture and applications
• Knowledge of telephone industry regulations
• Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs and telephone systems
• Skilled in identifying and analyzing new business opportunities
• Skilled in identifying and analyzing technology trends
• Skilled in network planning and development
• Skilled in public speaking and formal presentations
• Ability to plan, prioritize and schedule work efficiently and effectively
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.