DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Multiple Locations Across the US
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
We are seeking a Director of Business Development to manage and grow revenue and generate relationships for our Distributed Antenna (DAS), Small Cell and Wi-Fi service offerings. This person will be responsible for developing relationships in markets such as Sporting Venues, Shopping Centers, Commercial Buildings as well as City Centers and Municipalities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic venue targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships
- Work to identify and prioritize locations of interest to improve wireless coverage including sports stadiums, college campuses, convention centers, shopping malls, hospitals, and other key locations
- Develop and manage relationships with key sales channel partners
- Establish and grow relationships with venues in business development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy wireless infrastructure
- Drive contracts through closure including negotiating key business terms and financial structures
- Develop and build upon existing venue and wireless industry relationships to identify and pursue opportunities to continue expanding Mobilitie’s wireless infrastructure footprint
- Attend key industry conferences
- Report monthly on sales progress and key pursuits
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Five or more (5+) years of proactive sales generation
- Familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry and Wi-Fi related technologies is a plus
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!