Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.The Leasing Analyst primary responsibility will be to abstract and coordinate all lease abstractions through the life of the lease for a portfolio of communication and data assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain portfolios of telecom sites throughout the U.S
- Abstract and enter lease financial and non-financial clause into lease administration software system(s)
- Calculate Lease terms, Commencement Dates, Expiration Dates, renewal/non-renewal deadlines, and all other lease key dates.
- Enter amendments and modification notices
- Interact with Landlords and Tenants to resolve pending issues – payments, maintenance, etc.
- Verify data in databases to ensure that the files are up-to-date and accurate
- Maintain insurance for both Mobilitie and tenants as required by the agreements
- Prepare written notices/correspondence such as commencement notices, notice of rent increases, etc.
- Track and collect all payments due according to the lease
- Review and approve all accounts payable and accounts receivable transaction monthly
- Report monthly on status of accounts receivable
- Prepare rent and pass-through charges reconciliations
- Dispatch vendors to address maintenance issues as needed
- Act as liaison with Accounting on financial transactions
- Create and maintain lease files
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of two (2) years professional experience in asset management, real estate or similar business function
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation.
- Acute attention to detail with strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate well with others, including strong reading and writing skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Strong team player capable of working independently
- The qualified candidate will have the ability to make independent decisions and will be personable and friendly on the phone
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!