NETWORK REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Network Real Estate Specialist to perform all aspects of right-of-way and real estate related activities necessary to support execution of large scale infrastructure programs. The NRE Specialist will interact with Mobilitie Permitting Managers and jurisdictions/municipalities to secure permits for placement of internet infrastructure on the right of way. Assist in developing right-of-way related agreements including the acquisition, relinquishment and modification of easements, fee land purchases, franchise & permit rights, encroachments resolution and the settlements of damage claims.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees all aspects of submitting and acquiring entitlements and agreements needed for installation of ROW poles and other infrastructure within specific markets
- Prepares right-of-way related cost estimates associated with land and right-of-way project acquisition
- Reviews, prepares, analyzes, interprets all Land and Right-of-Way related agreements, deeds, easements, leases, permits & licenses
- Work with permit agencies/joint pole/structure owner(s) and other 3rd parties
- Coordinates with project managers to ensure sites meet requirements
- Works with Mobilitie field-based Permitting Managers to obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national and local agencies
- Serves as subject matter expert on matters related to municipal codes and to effectively communicate regulatory status of sites
- Maintains relationships with municipalities and manage all aspects of complying with conditions of approvals from municipalities for installation, operation and maintenance of facilities and networks
- Directs internal functional groups on requirements and regulations of government entities and municipalities to ensure compliance with general conditions of approvals at permit and construction stages of the project, and to meet project timelines
- Reviews agreements and municipal code and/or zoning ordinance changes
- Provides research and advice to internal clients regarding access rights, permitting, and project deployment
- Maintains and update site tracker and database
- Participates in special projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree required, JD preferred
- Three + (3+) years of experience working for acquiring land use permits, site acquisitions, regulatory/governmental/external affairs, a utility, or a municipality, or in a Planning, Zoning, and Land Use capacity
- Knowledgeable in right-of-way, including title, deeds, easements, leases, permits & licenses
- Strong communications skills
- Experience working with engineering teams, preparing permit applications, and understanding construction documents and network construction
- Self-starter and ability to work independently yet within a team context
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in real estate acquisition
- Knowledge of working with government agencies and jurisdictions
- Experience with permit applications/documents
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with intermediate level of experience with Excel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!