NATIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
As a National Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing national and international offices for Mobilitie, including budgeting and capital expenditure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the portfolio.
- Detailed knowledge of lease agreements.
- Negotiates lease agreements or extensions
- Oversee building/office maintenance
- Review and approve all invoices related to the portfolio of properties. Organize and oversee capital budgets including renovations and major repairs & maintenance projects.
- Prepare annual operating budgets, operating expense estimates, and annual operating expense reconciliations.
- Oversee the preparation of various financial reports pertaining to variance analysis, rent roll review, and other relevant reporting information.
- Other duties as assigned including special projects as requested by management.
- Facilitate risk management by identifying and addressing issues and problems relating to life safety, liability and potential negligence situations that would impact the company, its contractors, tenants/employees and/or customers.
- Develop building safety/evacuation procedures and educate tenants/employees.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited university
- Real Estate License required
- A minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in real estate industry while holding a license
- Lease Administration experience
- Project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Experience preparing annual budgets and operating expense reconciliations
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and editing skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong visual design acuity
- Ability to plan, organize and efficiently manage time and tasks
- Strong consultative skills with the proven ability to influence others
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to facilitate positive working relationships with tenants, vendors, co-workers and management
- Strong proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!