ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING (A&E) SPECIALIST (contractor)
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an A&E Specialist to work in the National Tech and App Center to join our team in Costa Mesa, CA. The A&E Specialist will be responsible to produce architectural and engineering designs and documents to support the Engineering and Operations groups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, attending site design meetings and visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary
- Prepare drawings of landscape and interior designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records as needed using CAD equipment and redesign/modify as necessary
- Comply with procedures and instructions according to design specifications and quantity of required materials
- Analyze technical implications of design concept, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors; building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Three to eight (3–8) years of experience in the wireless telecommunications industry
- Three to eight (3–8) years of experience in project and/or vendor management
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Strong communications skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently yet within a team context
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with intermediate level of experience with Excel
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Mobilitie offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!