Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Proposal Manager reporting to the VP of Wireless Solutions to join our team. The Proposal Manager will be responsible for responding to RFPs, including but not limited to, liaising between various departments to gather the information needed, copywriting, as well as presentation and formatting. This position will coordinate and manage resources, and will ultimately be responsible for the execution and delivery of the proposals. Position is based in Newport Beach, and may require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage subject matter experts to prepare responses to RFPs
- Ability to take complex and technical solutions and present them in a simplified yet accurate manner
- Liaise between Marketing, Sales, Deployment and Finance departments
- Fully responsible for copywriting and proof reading all collateral / RFPs / Proposals / etc.
- Manage timeline of proposal activities through to completion and submittal in order to meet deadlines
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure all proposals / presentations / collateral are up to date and consistent across all business divisions
- Create and manage a library of Marketing / Sales / proposal collateral
- Prepare presentations and meeting collateral
- Perform competitive market analysis and business intelligence research
- Stay abreast of industry news as well as become the subject matter expert on current and future trends
- Bachelor's Degree in English Literature, Journalism or related field required
- Experience in the wireless industry preferred
- Must have exceptional technical writing skills
- Seven or more (7+) years of experience responding to RFPs
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and manage a work team
- Must be process-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently, despite challenges and set backs
- Be adaptable to changing environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!