DIRECTOR OF DAS DEPLOYMENT
San Ramon, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Director of DAS Deployment will work closely with the Network Deployment department executives, including Engineering and Construction. The Director of DAS Deployment will be responsible for the program management and oversight of 3rd party resources in the deployment of fiber based wireless networks, including but not limited to indoor and outdoor DAS systems. The Director of DAS Deployment will be responsible for the entire life cycle of Mobilitie’s DAS projects, from initial venue design through customer acceptance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage vendor partner relationships to drive overall project progress.
- Manage project cost estimating and the vendor selection/qualification process.
- Provide internal and external reporting and metrics on all active projects.
- Attend and/or run project status meetings with clients, partners and/or contractors.
- Interact with municipal officials and other relevant governmental agencies as required in the selection, permitting, and approval of DAS and related projects.
- Ensure adherence to contract and design specifications managing cost, schedule and quality.
- Perform regular field inspections, audits and overall quality control for all active projects.
- Responsible to manage projects through project close-out and customer acceptance ensuring as-built documentation is complete and accurate.
- Perform due diligence related to critical invoicing matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with five to seven (5-7) years of equivalent professional experience in project management, in the telecommunications industry.
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry required with technical understanding of network construction and specifically indoor DAS systems.
- Willingness to travel
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Qualified candidate will have strong project management experience, a commitment to quality and cost consciousness, as well as the innate ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing demands.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!