FINANCE MANAGER, M&A AND STRATEGY
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Finance Manager, M&A and Strategy to join our team in Newport Beach. This position is responsible for supporting business development decisions and insights creation. The Finance Manager has responsibility for analyzing scenarios on business growth, both domestic and internationally. The time will be split between detailed modeling and building proposals for defined business opportunities, proactively developing market insights through industry intelligence to identify potential areas of growth, and building internal strategies for process optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop proforma projections for existing and new business opportunities
- Compile and maintain investor presentations and materials
- Create and monitor industry intelligence used to identify key business trends
- Analyze and advise on future growth strategies
- Build internal dashboards to track key performance metrics for all business units
- Prepare key findings, businesses analyses and materials for executive briefings
- Lead various internal and external process improvement initiatives interfacing with departments such as accounting, finance, business development, property management, marketing, IT and others
- Create ad hoc reports through advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other Business Intelligence toolsets
- Bachelor's Degree required; in business, engineering, math, science, or other analytical field of study preferred
- An MBA from a top 20 institution preferred
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of work experience in a consulting, banking, or corporate environment
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills and an expert use of Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables, graphs, scenario modeling, etc.) and PowerPoint; working knowledge of Tableau highly valued
- Detail oriented with a high attention to accuracy and aesthetics essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated client and internal management presentation skills
- Some travel required
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!