|TECTONIC is immediately seeking a Senior Level Civil Engineer with Telecommunications experience in our Newport Beach, CA Office.
Essential functions of this position include overseeing the work of engineering and technical staff, acting as responsible charge PE for plans and documents, reviewing project data, budget P/L, scheduling, and performing investigations to analyze new site builds and existing site modifications and upgrades. Essential functions also include preparing plans for zoning and construction documents, analyzing wireless telecommunication cell sites and layouts, generating and approving engineering reports and plans, performing site visits to gather required information, and all other related duties as required.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• 3-5 years of related experience in wireless telecommunications design (wireless carrier antenna facilities) including a minimum of 1 year of experience working in California is required;
• Valid CA Professional Engineering license;
• Experience in plan preparation for zoning and construction documents, with a working knowledge in the design of rooftops, colocations, and new tower sites of wireless telecommunications facilities;
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering or similar; MS Degree is a plus;
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is required;
• Exceptional computer skills, with proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to utilize good sense and sound judgment in practical matters;
• Ability to work efficiently, adapt easily, and be detail oriented, as accuracy is essential;
• A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle;
• Experience in successfully meeting budgets and schedules.
In addition to providing competitive salaries, TECTONIC offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
• Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off, including vacation and sick
• Company–observed paid holidays
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Flexible spending accounts for qualifying medical expenses and dependent care
• Commuter benefit plan for qualifying public transportation costs
• 401K retirement and profit sharing plan.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. TECTONIC participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.