ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING (A&E) PROJECT ANALYST
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an A&E Project Analyst to join our team in Atlanta, GA reporting to the Director of A&E. The A&E Project Analyst will be responsible for supporting functional executives and coordinating tasks and documentation for A&E projects. The role may require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates and coordinates the work of one or more project teams during execution of large scale infrastructure programs to support Project Managers
- Generates customized reports in Tableau and Excel; utilizes pivot tables and VLookup functionality
- Tracks contracts, purchase orders, submittals, invoices, payment, and completes project close-out manuals
- Uses data to build vendor and team performance dashboards; identify and present data trends to management
- Identifies trends and options to resolve projected issues
- Provides timely project status updates to Project Managers
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is required
- Two to three (2-3+) years of experience as a Project Analyst in the wireless telecommunications, construction, and/or utility industry
- Experience with web-based workflow management systems
- Experience in creating Tableau reports; Tableau certification preferred
- Skilled in presentation creation and able to professionally direct change
- Strong communications skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently yet within a team context
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced level of experience with Excel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!