Copywriter – Corporate Communication
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
We are seeking a Copywriter to develop and edit corporate communications for PR campaigns, emails, speeches, letters, and internal employee communications. This person will work closely with the executive team to create and manage external communications programs, develop and influence key messages, write communications, and assist the Director, Marketing with other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and develop content for articles, newsletters, customer case studies and custom vertical solutions
- Serve as primary writer and editor for the executive leadership team as necessary. Writes speeches, emails, letters, talking points and press releases as needed
- Write clear, concise content for social media posts and internal communications
- Partner with each business leader to develop communication plans that deliver a consistent message regarding with the strategic goals and objectives of the organization
- Work collaboratively with leaders throughout the organization to produce compelling communication content that advances the Mobilitie brand and values
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews with business leaders and executives to gather information supporting press releases, case studies, website updates and more
- Provide timely responses to executive requests for communication needs
- Research, develop, review, and edit internal communication materials for management teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English and Literature, Communications or other related field required
- Minimum of five (5) years of writing and editing in corporate communications or journalist required
- Sufficient proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and balance competing priorities
- Ability to professionally handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Meets deadlines and ensures quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
Mobilitie offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!