ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING (A&E) DESIGN MANAGER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an A&E Design Manager to join our team in Chicago, IL. The A&E Design Manager will be responsible for designing shrouding equipment, mounting enforcements, and stealth poles. The manager will work with manufacturing partners to produce custom solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design shrouding equipment, mounting enforcements and other products in compliance with construction and utility standards.
- Work with Agreements team on pole equipment layout; analyze and recommend how components are mounted on poles in aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Oversee the work of CADD Specialists, Structural Project Engineers, and Civil Physical Engineers in delivering custom solutions for client infrastructure deployments.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited university
- Past experience with Telco product design required; must have designed stealth poles, shrouds and mounting components for installation in the right-of-way (ROW)
- Must have strong understanding of telecommunications site design; telecommunication equipment installation knowledge is critical toward directing the team in repeatable and cost-effective site designs
- Familiarity with utility installations, traffic control, DOT highway design requirements and other design factors that affect construction in the right-of-way
- As the position will regularly interact with top leadership, verbal and written communication skills are critical
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!