|TelForce Group is looking for a Vice President of GIS in the Denver, CO area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
The Vice President of GIS will support our expanding program, will have oversight of budgetary and operational functions, and will work closely with executive management to define and manage the strategic direction of the organization. The candidate will be involved in developing sales and business strategies, pricing and project schedules, and will be responsible for departmental managers. The candidate will also help managers set and achieve departmental goals.
Vice President of GIS Description:
• Leads the GIS Business Program
• Analyzes new business requirements and advises leadership team on the most effective approach and resolution to issues
• Direct responsibility for Department Heads running Operations, Account Management, and Consulting
• Provides recommendations to leadership team on areas for improvement through the collection and evaluation of operational, service and performance data
• Direct responsibility for creating and managing annual cost and revenue budgets
• Aid in building and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and external partners
• Engage in relationship-building with other organizations and individuals, independently and with a team
• Contribute to organizational strategy, business model development, and planning activities
• Proven leader
• Possess strong written communications, both business and technical
• Extensive knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
• Reports directly to the Sr. Vice President, North America
• This position will oversee the utilization of resources, (North American based, India-based, and/or contract)
Vice President of GIS Qualifications:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Geographic Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or related field, willing to substitute relevant work experience with education requirement.
• 10-15+ years of relevant GIS experience
• Electric and Gas utility experience.
• Geographic Information Systems experience.
• Experience with off-shore operations highly desired.
• Consideration will be made for experience in the market.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.