EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY GROUP
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. The Executive Assistant will work closely with the President of Advanced Technology Group and his team to provide high level general administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for their leader including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
- Serves as primary writer and editor for the President and other executives of ATG as necessary.
- Prepare gift and thank you email/letter to clients
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Assist IT Recruiters for ATG with scheduling and managing interview process
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the leaders schedule is followed and respected.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the leader, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works closely and effectively with the leader to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the leader updated.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the leader’s ability to effectively lead their division.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English and Literature, Communications or other related field required
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a supporting role, technology or wireless industry background highly desirable.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. Annual compensation includes a significant commission incentive program.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!