MARKETING AND EVENT COORDINATOR
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Marketing and Event Coordinator to join our Event Management team in Newport Beach, CA. The Marketing and Event Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Director of Event Management with vendor relationships, event management, and company brand awareness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support on event strategy and building brand awareness
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each event project
- Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events on the calendars
- Act as the point of contact on smaller events as needed
- Plan, coordinate and execute small to medium events and be support for larger events
- Assist with all aspects of event and trade show planning
- Support in documenting activities prior to and during the events for both internal and external communications
- Track and manage all KPIs and optimize by rigorous analysis of ROI
- Support the Sales team and Marketing team with the brand development process
- Work closely with the Executive Administrative team in support and notifications of all internal and external company events
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years experience in assisting and coordinating events and any other marketing matters
- The qualified candidate will be a go-getter, self-starter, creative thinker, and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as acute attention to detail and strategic thinking capabilities
- Ability to always deliver, despite obstacles and under short deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required, including exceptional written and oral presentation and communication skills
- Strong client and executive interfacing communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience using SalesForce a plus
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!