|TelForce Group is looking for a Temporary Sr. RF Engineer in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Using sound engineering principles and planning tools, this position supports the RF Engineering team in the design of outdoor wireless coverage solutions.
Temporary Sr. RF Engineer Description:
• Assist RF Engineering team in the design of outdoor coverage solutions using software planning tools.
• Tune propagation models using empirical data.
• Provide planning, coordination as well as drive testing including CW, benchmark, and optimization.
• Post process drive test data to be used in the design of new macro and SCN (Small Cell Networks) solutions.
• Coordinate, oversee or perform system optimization of outdoor coverage solutions.
• Work closely with Real Estate and SCN teams on the design of macro and SCN design solutions.
• Use a variety of measures to confirm system designs including test equipment, power density and power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scanner.
• Coordinate and perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades.
• Sales and Real Estate support including engineering interface, new business designs and proposal assistance.
Temporary Sr. RF Engineer Qualifications:
• Minimum of BSEE; MSEE preferred
• 5 + years RF engineering experience
• DAS design and optimization experience highly desired
• RF software planning tools experience required; Atoll experience desirable.
• Ability to operate and configure RF drive test equipment
• Drive test post processing tool experience required; Windcatcher experience desirable.
• Proficiency with computer programs including ESRI ArcMAP or MAPINFO and Microsoft Office.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.