|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Senior Project Manager to work remote. This is a full time, direct hire position.
As the OSP Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations success by developing and monitoring project performance against project plans/schedules to ensure that ongoing OSPE projects are on-boarded, acted upon and delivered on-time, within client SLA boundaries.
OSP Senior Project Manager Description:
• Lead a small US and India based project management team to drive success from a large, offshore Telecommunications OSPE production team.
• Correspond and assist in the planning and organizing of multiple projects by evolving and maintaining a detailed project schedule and ensuring sufficient material inventory.
• Identify resource requirements and collaborate with Resource Management to ensure resources are allocated and trained prior to starting a new project or scaling existing projects.
• Capture, track, and report trending KPI’s and metrics to ascertain the heath of each project and overall group.
• Implementing and managing critical paths/milestones and monitoring mechanisms for the project.
• Ensure compliance with the companies On-Boarding, Change Management, and Continual Service Improvement programs and provide timely communication to all stakeholders, clients, and partners. Manage the risk management planning, identification, analysis, responses, and monitoring and control of various projects.
• Ensure quality is accounted for, tracked, and reported in all phase of the project lifecycle.
• Provide oversight and direction to Production managers to correctly capture all billable lines items across the various projects.
• Adapt, evolve, and maintain project documentation and providing updated documentation by tracking actions and capturing progress within projects.
• Facilitate requirements meetings. Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and Project related documentation.
• Track and update project budget information and report as required on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Log and update project documentation with changes as a result of customer change orders.
• Develop a strong working relationship with offshore leaders and be able to provide daily updates on deliverables timing and quality as required on a per project basis.
• Supportive of Project Management Standards through participation and continuous development of the PMP concepts and practices.
• Develop and foster a strong working relationship with Customer sponsor, Stakeholders, and Operations Staff
• Determine project stakeholder’s information needs and develop appropriate communications plan.
OSP Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
• 5 -10 years of experience in Telecommunications OSPE.
• Strong Project Management background, personal planning, and organizational skills to manage competing demands/priorities, allocate limited resources effectively, and achieve results in a dynamic environment.
• Strong Project Management experience within the Telco/MSO space is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective presentation and networking skills with all levels of the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships, negotiate, and deal with a variety of contacts, both internal and external to the organization; along with the ability to gain cooperation from individuals not under direct authority.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills in assessing information from various sources; demonstrated initiative in identifying and implementing new/innovative/realistic solutions, concepts, methods, and procedures; takes appropriate risks.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams, in applying TQM tools to practical business solutions, and to manage and assign work to other individuals.
• Strong desire to acquire and apply new professional and technical skills in a constantly evolving high tech environment.
• Strong PC skills (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
• Fluent in project management tools (MS Project)
• Senior Project Manager will report directly to the Technical Director.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.