COMMISSIONING AND INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Specialist can work in our Lowell, MA, Reston, VA, or New York, NY office.
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Commissioning and Integration Specialist reporting to the Regional Operations Manager to join our team. The Commissioning and Integration Specialist will be part of a team that manages commissioning, integration and troubleshooting of various telecommunication systems. The specialist will also identify, implement, manage and support integration points.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination with internal and external staff for commissioning, integration, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades of cell site equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Schedule repair and maintenance activities with general contractors to support network deployment and client operational requirements.
- Manage and report on data related to the commissioning, integration, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrade activities to the Regional Operations Manager as required.
- Report as required on the current status of all activities within your area of responsibility to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Documentation of proper commissioning and integration procedures related to the project build plan and provide detailed root cause analysis of troubleshooting events.
- Exhibit sound and accurate decision-making and serve as the primary, knowledgeable escalation resource for problem solving related to commissioning and integration.
- Work independently with minimal supervision to assure that the commissioning & integration activities integrates well in the overall project plan.
- Be able to utilize data, observations, and feedback from Mobilitie vendors and customers to improve Mobilitie best practices.
- Work with groups internal to Mobilitie to document and implement process improvements and be able to develop and review training documentation on various telecom technologies deployed from multiple OEMs.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Knowledge and enthusiasm in working with latest wireless technologies such as small cells, carrier aggregation and spectrum sharing, and associated vendor offerings.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel as required, up to 25% annually.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Operations, Project Management, RF Engineering, or as a Field Technician.
- Basic understanding of the principles of RF Cellular Communications, IP Networking, Fiber Optics and Microwave Backhaul.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!