|TelForce Group is looking for a Program Manager in the San Antonio, Dallas, Houston & Austin, TX areas. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Program Manager Description:
• Will build and manage an entire wireless upgrade program including, but not limited to, customer updates and communication, processes, tracking, schedules, budgets, contracts, etc.
• Direct manager of an entire team, including but not limited to, Project Managers, Project Assistants, QA/QC, Tower Technicians, and Integrators, overseeing performance management, time management, discipline actions, and hiring, etc.
• Oversees financial aspects of contracts and manages budgets related to those contracts; has full understanding of WIP, JCR, Cost to Completes, Gross Margin and Revenue
• Ability to review and understand Wireless A&L and base upgrades and specifications
• Knowledge of public safety, traffic control, and municipality regulation requirements
• Oversees the distribution of contract documents to subcontractors, including drawings, specifications, and general conditions including any accepted alternates or addendums within the documents
• Prepares for and facilitates project status meetings with external customers and internal leadership teams
• Master relationship builder to influence and collaborate with internal teams, Engineering, Customer, Subcontractor, and vendors; ability to provide solutions for any project issues and/or delays
• Collaborates with corporate support teams including; HR, Accounting, and Business Development
• Performs other position duties when requested
Program Manager Qualifications:
• 8+ years of wireless tower project management experience within the telecom industry required
• Proven experience overseeing a large program or project within the wireless telecom industry preferred
• Hands on knowledge of wireless technology upgrades and integrations preferred
• Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP a plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.