Role: Tower Technician Levels 1/2/3
Location: Southern California
Start date: ASAP
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Aliantel is currently accepting resumes for certified tower climbers & grounds men in Southern California. Aliantel is willing to train motivated “self starters” if interested in wireless communications work.
Level II technicians and higher must have demonstrated experience with:
• Antenna/TMA/RRU installation
• Installation of Coax jumpers/feedlines, fiber optic jumpers/trunks and DC jumpers/trunks
• Site & equipment grounding
• Coax, PIM and fiber testing
• Antenna mounts for all structure types
• Civil/tower construction & quality assurance practices
• CD/RFDS review and redline
• Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
• Submittal of closeout documentation within customers time constraints
• Construction safety practices – JSA’s, tail gate meetings, hazard analysis
All employees will be responsible for keeping vehicles and tools maintained to company standards. Level II and higher technicians should have CPR, Climb Training, EME Awareness and First Aid certifications.
All candidates should have experience and be comfortable with working at heights. This job will frequently require you to work off of boomlifts, scaffolding, window washing platforms and scissorlifts. In addition you may be required to perform controlled descents and utilize fall restraint systems.
Must be able to pass drug screening, background check and have clean DMV.
Additionally Aliantel is looking for civil construction crews and superintendents for new site build projects, as well as radio technicians familiar with Ericsson Base Stations.