|- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Ensure only customer's approved materials are installed on the project
- Agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- Ensure that Service Providers and vendors/suppliers meet all the technical specifications with respect to customer specifications.
- Ensure workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract and Customer expectations.
- Ensure all customer, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
Perform the following tasks:
- Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits.
- Site verification.
- Visual inspection of quality on site.
- Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- Report bad performance and quality on site.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- NTP receipt verification
- RFDS submission review and changes
- Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils progress PFA verification (daily)
- Close out document review and acceptance sign off
- Employee perspective
- Networking effectively
- Risk analysis
- Minimum seven years of practical field experience working with 500+ site builds
- Should be well versed in cell site acquisition best practices, zoning, permitting, landlord negotiations, leasing laws, jurisdictional requirements and environmental compliance.
Education / Training / Certification
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience of 7+ years in specific industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free work environment.