We seek a highly organized and experienced Project Manager to join our Site Development Team. This role is responsible for managing site projects for Tillman as well as training, delegating, and overseeing the work of vendors.
• Manages > 100 sites across up to three (3) markets and / or two customers.
• Manage time, scope, and cost of programs including project creation, oversight, and change/risk management.
• Ensure that Client and Tillman project trackers and reports are timely and accurate.
• Communicate with market-level clients, including meetings and providing reports.
• Interview and select vendors.
• Oversee multiple vendors, including purchase order, invoice approval, and tracking of deliverables.
• Coordinate timely and accurate delivery of documents internally, to/from vendors, and to/from Client.
• Intercede with property owners, jurisdictions, utility providers, etc. when escalation is required to resolve issues.
• Prepare scopes of work and provide input to contract document creation.