SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
Our Advanced Technology Group is currently seeking a Front-End Developer to join our client for direct hire opportunity. Are you looking to make a mark in the security industry and work with a team of exceptionally talented professionals? Person will be involved in ground up, new application development!
Our client is a cutting-edge AI/Cybersecurity organization building a core product development team and we are seeking strong candidates with a sense of versatility to work with various technologies on any given day – this is truly an opportunity to be front and center in their journey as the next security industry disruptor! Do you have an impressive portfolio to share?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our client is seeking a talented development professional - someone to build outstanding web-applications from concept to launch, deeply involved with the interaction design team.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required
- Understanding of user-centered design, progressive enhancement, accessibility, responsive design, and website performance
- Proficient with prototyping, JSON, D3, and React.js
- You’re enthusiastic about building web applications using the latest standards-based approaches
- Experience building responsive, scalable, and highly performant experiences
- A passion for well-crafted UI and UX
- Experience translating designs and making it functional through neat code and execution
- Interest in latest front-end technologies
- Interest in data driven software and front-end location experience
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!