VICE PRESIDENT, COMMERCIAL REIT
New York, NY or Chicago, IL
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Vice President, Commercial REIT to join our industry leading wireless solutions team, with the primary responsibility to grow Mobilitie’s portfolio in the commercial class-A enterprise and retail sector. This position will be responsible for managing & growing portfolio relationships including identifying and closing new business opportunities to install DAS, Small Cell, Wi-Fi and other wireless infrastructure. The role is responsible for identifying the appropriate strategy and partners to structure and negotiate key business terms. The position will work collaboratively and coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment of infrastructure and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to identify and prioritize wireless network investment opportunities in large public venues including retail, commercial, mixed use, and new developments.
- Establish and foster relationships with venues, portfolio owners, real estate consultants/associations, vendors, and partners to secure the exclusive wireless network rights and achieve goals.
- Drive new venue agreements through negotiating key business terms and financial structures.
- Develop and build upon existing venue and wireless industry relationships to identify and pursue opportunities to continue expanding Mobilitie’s wireless infrastructure portfolio.
- Attend key real estate industry conferences and actively participate in representing Mobilitie’s brand.
- Develop and manage a strategic 3-year plan within the commercial REIT sector regarding wireless investment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Ten or more (10+) years of experience with top tier Class-A commercial portfolio, national retail ownership group, or national property management firm.
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry, understanding of wireless solutions, including DAS, Small Cell and/or Wi-Fi
- Proactive sales driven background
- Ability to penetrate new accounts through various means
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!