PRINCIPAL SYSTEM ARCHITECT
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today's world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a PRINCIPAL SYSTEM ARCHITECT. The Principal System Architect will define the end to end requirements and roadmap for the development team. They must able to translate marketing requirements to testable engineering specifications. The architect must have a strong background in secure communication systems. The architect must be able to communicate the architecture with the developers, senior management, and customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and at least ten (10) or more years of industry experience.
- Experience in IoT/Embedded/M2M industries such as home automation, building automation, medical devices, smart utilities, or asset tracking.
- Strong background in secure communications systems.
- Experience in translating marketing/customer requirements to engineering technical requirements.
- Experience with C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Experience with blockchain solutions.
- Experience with communications protocols.
- Hardware and/or RF experience.
- Experience with MQTT, CoAP, Zigbee, Thread, OCF, 6LoWPAN, NB-IoT, and/or LoRAWAN.
- Experience working with standards organizations.
Mobilitie offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!