FULL-TIME PERMANET POSITION
TELMECULA, CA AREA
• Signing Bonus
• Quarterly Performance Bonus Per Site
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Disability Offered
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
• Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
• Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by the Project Manager.
• Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
• Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
• Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representative.
• Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
• Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
• Identify construction "punch list" of items to be remedied and ensure they are completed prior to customer's inspection.
• Maintain and enforce all OSHA safety practices, perform daily job-site safety inspections on equipment prior to operation.
• Must be able to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours. Jobsites on occasion will require you to stay out of town Monday through Friday.
• Have ability to travel, as required, for job related functions.
• The above responsibilities represent the major tasks assigned to incumbents on this job title. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks. Therefore, on occasion, incumbents may perform other related tasks.
• Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
• Standing 90% of the day.
• Ability to reach and stretch.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend and climb.
• At least 3-5 years of industry project specific experience.
• Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
• Job related certifications – safety, Comtrain, Anritsu, PIM, CPR and connector attachment
• Organizational, computer and communication skills.
• Must be able to read and interpret site plans, construction drawings and scopes of work.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, have an acceptable by Corporate Insurance standards Motor Vehicle Report and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
• Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
• Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
• Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork.
• Present professional image at all times.
1. First Aid/CPR
2. OSHA 10
3. RF Awareness
6. OSHA 30
7. Anritsu & PIM
8. Fiber Testing
9. Bechtel Passport