|TelForce Group is looking for a Director of Business Solutions Sales - Telecom in the Chester, SC area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Acts as primary representative of the company to individual business customers and as the representative of individual business customers. Covers all of the company’s coverage service areas. Coordinates activities with other members of the Marketing Department in order to achieve individual, departmental, and company goals. Answers and handles customer inquiries concerning various products and services. Researches and analyzes new equipment & new communications services referencing advanced technologies. Works with major accounts and performs needs analysis in determining best solution possible for new and existing customers. Responsible for increasing company revenue through new accounts & existing customer base. Assures Business Customers are completely satisfied with company products and services offered by the company. Responsible for pricing materials and support for Business Solutions team members. Coordinates Telco participation in fairs, exhibitions and after-hours business events. Assists in test marketing of new products and services. Maintains marketing/sales database and provide support to sales and service technicians. Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Director of Business Solutions Sales - Telecom Description:
• Determines customer response to company products and services by researching and analyzing sales and disconnect trends.
• Responsible for achieving Company Goals, increasing revenue.
• Completes proposal writing and coordination as requested by Company and/or Customer.
• Develops, coordinates and administers customer surveys to determine customer needs and satisfaction levels.
• Coordinates company participation in fairs and expositions by completing registrations, arranging display booths, ensuring appropriate products and supporting literature is available and coordinating staff support for booth coverage.
• Assists with test marketing of new products and services as appropriate.
• May maintain marketing/sales database to track leads, sales calls and completed sales. May provide sales support to sales and service technicians.
• Maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of management principles and practices.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Director of Business Solutions Sales - Telecom Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years in related voice, data and/or wireless sales and service
• Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services
• Knowledge of marketing and sales practices and principles
• Must be able to work accurately and rapidly with various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, telephone systems and business processes, as well as a variety of clientele
• Ability to accurately interpret market trends
• Ability to communicate with customer, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, often with frequent interruptions
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holiday schedules as required
• Ability to create a team environment and sustain employee morale
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.