|TelForce Group is looking for a CAD Drafter in the Rochester, NY area. This is a 1-year contract position.
The CAD Drafter is part of a team responsible for overseeing the data integrity and managing the input processes of the SC Fiber Management Tool. Checks in and verifies the quality of data generated from as-builts, modifications, data corrections and data enhancements feeding the SC Fiber Management Tool. This team is responsible for grading the data entered into the Tool to give users a realistic, evergreen view of company’s assets managed in the Tool. This Tool is a vital part of every phase of asset lifecycle including Proposal, Contract, Implementation and Operations. Managing the Tool and the quality of its data is vital to the success of the business.
CAD Drafter Description:
• Effectively checks in and grades data in the SC Fiber Management Tool following established quality and cycle time guidelines for all aspects of data additions, modifications, enhancements and corrections.
• Assists with development and maintenance of effective process and quality control procedures for the Fiber Tool as well as process and quality control for data shared with other company systems and processes.
• Provides guidance for business partners on effective and efficient use the SC Fiber Management Tool. Fiber Tool subject matter expert providing timely guidance to system users, escalating issues to the Fiber Manager, and providing assistance with Tool enhancement requirements write-ups.
• Collaborates with business partners both within the Small Cells group and their Corporate partners to ensure accurate interpretation and effective use of the data in the Fiber Management Tool.
• Assists with investigating and testing automation and integration opportunities for the Fiber Tool and related systems and processes including the ongoing effort to continuously enhance the use of the Fiber Tool as the assets system of record.
• Assists with identifying reporting requirements to provide a framework for managing and communicating Fiber Tool data for department cycle time, milestone status reporting for various departments utilizing the Fiber Tool, monthly/quarterly status and statistic reporting for multiple Fiber Tool user groups.
• Excellent understanding of Corporate systems with ability to effectively interact with IT and other
• Cross-functional partners to assist with requirements for enhancements systems.
CAD Drafter Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
• Two (2) to Five (5) years professional level GIS, CAD and asset management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to understand special data and storage of related asset information.
• Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing.
• Excellent business acumen and be ability to solve complex issues.
• Ability to follow established guidelines for quality and cycle times.
• Ability to effectively operate and collaborate in a fast-paced team structure.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Highly motivated and the ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the business practices.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.