SECURITY ANALYTICS DEVELOPER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the Advanced Technology Group for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our growing team and we want to catapult your career!
Our Advanced Technology Group is currently seeking a Security Analytics Developer to join our client for a long-term project. Our client is seeking a Security Analytics Development Engineer with at least three or more (3+) years of experience in large scale enterprise level solutions. Do you have a career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems? We are seeking a motivated development professional with technical expertise including hands on solution development and implementation experience. Splunk training and/or certifications would be a major plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building Advanced Analytics solutions on the top of big data architecture & Splunk based platform
- Building new types of anomaly detection mechanisms for threat detection
- Building Analytics visualizations for anomaly detection
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to troubleshoot issues
- Role requires significant interaction with many different teams across a global company.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity or a related Math or Science discipline.
- Three or more (3+) years of experience with Advanced Analytics solutions designs for a large enterprise level
- Three or more (3+) years of Experience in development on the top of big data technologies like Hadoop
- Experience with Splunk premium apps such as Splunk ES & User Behavior Analytics is preferred
- Experience in User Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) mechanisms is a plus
- Experience developing code in Java, Scala or Python
- Experience in developing web applications
- Extensive experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) systems, and security event correlation.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!