FIBER SALES LEADER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Fiber Sales Leader to join our team. The role is responsible for identifying the appropriate strategy and partners within the region and to structure and negotiate new business opportunities. The position will work collaboratively and coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment of infrastructure and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee generating new revenue from customers in areas where carriers have pre-deployed fiber network assets.
- Establish and grow relationships with venues/carriers in business development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy fiber infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated sales leadership experience, building teams in the area of fiber and backhaul technologies.
- Client facing responsibilities during business development, design, deployment, or on-going client specific projects.
- Overall team leadership, identifying, hiring, managing, developing talented team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Master’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) year’s industry related experience. Experience in telecommunications, wireless and/or fiber network deployment required
- Experience in selling Fiber Backhaul, DAS, Small Cell, Fiber to Tower, and other wireless network deployments. Must have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience working in a large-scale fiber deployment organization strongly preferred.
- Experience building and leading fiber organizations or business units.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!