SR. JDE ENTERPRISE ONE BUSINESS ANALYST
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Senior JDE Enterprise One Business Analyst - Finance & Accounting to support the recent JD Edwards (JDE 9.2) implementation. We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company with massive upside opportunities. This position will work collaboratively with multiple business units and levels across the organization to support the users and enhance/integrate the system. The location for this career changing opportunity will be located at the Mobilitie Corporate office located in Newport Beach, CA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports JDE Enterprise One Financial Applications including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets.
- Supports DocuSphere/Tungsten Accounts Payable workflow and automation software and process integration to JDE E1 Accounts Payable.
- Provides project leadership to implement enhancements and new functionality from analysis/design through testing, training, and go live support.
- Configures applications to support business requirements.
- Prepares documentation to support process, functional, and technical specifications.
- Works collaboratively with business, IT, and consultant teams to analyze requirements, propose and execute solutions.
- Adhere to all established development, configuration, testing, and change control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to best practices for ERP and related systems configuration/setup.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited four-year college or university in Information Technology or related major
- Ten or more (10+) years of working experience in a senior lead role.
- Accounting training or certifications a plus.
- Property management experience a plus.
- JDE Enterprise One ERP experience in lead or support role required
- Strong functional knowledge and experience with JDE Accounting applications, processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of JDE database structure and how it is used in applications.
- SQL knowledge for data analysis a plus.
- DocuSphere/Tungsten experience a plus
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!