|TelForce Group is looking for an Electrical Engineer in the Kansas City, KS area. This is a contract position.
Electrical Engineer Description:
• Continues to learn and remains current on departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and company policies and procedures
Applies to assigned tasks as appropriate
• Prepares and verifies less complex engineering deliverables
Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work
Prepares engineering calculations following standard methods and principles
Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements
• Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
• Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
• Minimum of 1-year related work experience
• Technical knowledge to include National Electric Code for producing electrical designs, understanding codes and providing coordination
• Knowledge of ETAP or SKM PowerSystems software preferred
• Technical knowledge to also include one or more of the following: Low & medium voltage & generation, Lighting, Grounding and lighting protection, Electrical studies, I&C and Electronic security systems
• Candidates who currently possess, have previously obtained or would be willing to obtain a DOD Top Secret Security Clearance preferred but not required
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.