CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (Real Estate)
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking an Construction Project Administrator to join our Asset Management team in Newport Beach, CA. The Construction Assistant will primarily be responsible for coordinating all management, maintenance and construction activities for the private real estate portfolio of the owner. This portfolio consists of retails, offices, apartments, and single family homes.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Property Manager and the Owner in the field
- Coordinate and communicate with subcontractors
- Assist in paper flow of documents (amendments, notices and other administrative tasks as needed)
- Attend on-going construction meetings and track any update
- Take notes, create reports, maintain files and provide any support with meetings
- Monitor construction activities on a regular basis and actively ensure project milestones are accomplished in a timely basis
- Assist with monthly and quarterly asset review and required reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of three to four (3-4) years professional experience in Administrative Assistant or related field
- Experience in Real Estate Development or Construction Management preferred
- Excellent notetaking and reporting skill
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!