|TelForce Group is looking for a Fiber Splicer in the Houston, TX area.
This position has a great benefit package including medical, OT, 401k, holiday and vacation pay.
Fiber Splicer Description:
• Fusion splicing
• Testing OTDR and Power Meters
• Fiber Optic terminations
• Installing, prepping and splicing Fiber Optic Cabling in ISP and OSP environments
Fiber Splicer Qualifications:
• 4 years of experience fusion splicing and testing
• Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards
• Fiber optic termination experience
• Experience testing OTDR and Power Meters
• Construction experience a plus
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.