Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing a network deployment project management system reports and visualizations used to track high-profile internet infrastructure build projects. You will analyze and report on complex data, critically evaluate and integrate information from multiple sources, provide user support including managing trouble tickets and training, and perform simple system configuration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and improve existing deployment management system reports. Consider trade-offs between report size and production time, while maintaining the same value add
- Meet report publication format, data quality and timeliness commitments and standards
- Ensure data accuracy through error reporting and data reconciliation
- Effectively set and communicate expectations promptly and clearly
- Work as part of the Systems Report Team
- Support Company Leadership with data analysis, modeling, and presentation material
- Represent, maintain and expand current Network Deployment application (mTRAC)
- Import data from defined templates; evaluate information from multiple sources
- Provide help desk support to business users; respond to user questions and configuration requests
- Develop and host weekly systems and process sessions with users
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent from four-year College
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting business users with data needs, system support concerns, and training
- Exceptional Excel skills are particularly important to be successful in this role
- Must have a strong grasp of other MS Office applications to include PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Experience with database tables and views is necessary, experience with Alteryx is a plus
- Skilled at answering trouble tickets and doing simple system configuration
- Have designed and delivered system training to users
- Must be willing to learn other technical tools quickly
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and MS Power BI is desirable
- Experience in wireless/telecommunications site development and construction is a plus
- Have sharp critical-thinking skills and can process substantial amounts of information on a regular basis
- A wide degree of initiative and creativity is expected
- Expected to have exceptional time management skills and organize work to meet deadlines set by others
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!