|Providing Tier 2 TRAC support for mobility network.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Mobility Ethernet Reliability ISM Management team provides support of ATM and IP based platforms and Ethernet backhaul solutions.
It requires the ability to perform analysis, troubleshooting, configuration changes and testing of network events.
Team members possess background in IP based technology, router configuration, sub-netting, packet analysis, circuit troubleshooting, Network Element management for MSN, SIAD, EMUX and cellular communications (Cisco, Nokia, Tellabs).
Daily tasks will include responding to automated tickets, managing top offender reports, troubleshooting and mitigating/restoring outage events, analyzing chronic/repeat issues, addressing/resolving degradations, coordinating, and assist with equipment replacement and providing next level guidance and support to FE as needed.
Scope also includes head-to-head troubleshooting and analysis, escalation, and coordination of all LEC related troubles
1. Outages- 1 & 1E’s, 2 & 3
2. Escalation management
3. Managing Aged ticket report and clean up
4. Direct and Control repair/return process for defective hardware
5. Providing technical support to field engineers and RRC tier 1 technicians who are diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing wireless network systems.
6. Quality review of SMART/Spirent tickets and Super tickets to identify missed opportunities and work to resolve missed issues.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Emerging Technologies
• Network Incident Management
• IP Services
• Network Architecture
• Network Operations
• Networking/Communications Hardware
• Problem Management
• Process Management
• Technical Troubleshooting
• Cisco certification is optional
Education and Qualifications:
CCNA or above
Working hours: 6AM (7AM) –> 3PM (4PM) CET
Place of work: Brno