|Are you looking for your next opportunity in a long and stable career with the dynamic world of telecommunications? NextGen Global Resources is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator in Sacramento, CA!
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator:
• Assisting in 5G deployment in the Sacramento area
• Collaborating with project managers ensuring success in their daily functions
• Overseeing new and industry leading projects from start to finish
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator:
• Advanced Excel skills, V-Lookups, and Pivot Tables
• Experience working with TURF is preferred, not required
• Tracking and managing equipment and materials
• 1-2 years’ experience as a wireless project coordinator
• Knowledge working with financial software, PO’s, and databases
What you didn’t know about the team:
• With position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry.
• 100% coverage with health, dental, and vision through Aetna.
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on 'quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!