Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Paralegal will have experience from a leading national or regional law firm, or telecommunications or real estate company and be responsible for providing administrative legal support to the Leasing Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research legal issues
- Prepare and submit entity formation documents
- Organize and track corporate documents
- Review surveys and title reports
- Prepare and review lease abstracts
- Review and prepare exhibits for leases and other in-house generated legal documents.
- Review lease language and provide lease interpretation
- Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required with a Paralegal certificate preferred.
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years of prior experience in real estate transactions including previous telecommunications industry experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, experience working with E-mail, internet, and phone systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications desired and working knowledge of JD Edwards a plus.
- Ability to draft, review and submit entity formation documents.
- Ability to draft and review real estate documents, such as leases and lease amendments.
- Ability to work independently without heavy supervision and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!