|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Project Manager in the Indianapolis, IN area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
The OSP Project Manager has the ultimate responsibility for the project budget, meeting project timelines, customer expectations, managing the project team, and interfacing with the customer.
OSP Project Manager Description:
• Review and fully understand the contracts and requirements of each project.
• Create and execute project work plans, schedules, and control budgets as well as identifying and acquiring resources needed for prosecution of the project(s).
• Assign individual duties to the project management team and staff.
• Ensure the all work completed on the project is done in a safe and high-quality manner meeting or exceeding the specifications, including daily oversight and reporting of all work completed by contractors or other outside entities.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project to ensure on-time and under budget project completion.
• Meet with internal and external customers with prepared reports to give progress updates, answer questions, and manage requested changes to project plans.
• Manage the decisions on the scope and delivery of the project including serving as a technical expert in interpreting the specification of the project.
• Manage the material and equipment requirements of the job, including detailed inventory management and tracking of material disposition, ordering of materials/equipment to support the project schedule and management of material costs to meet budget requirements.
• Communicate requirements and specifications to the project staff and assist with any questions related to the technology, equipment, and design requirements.
• Serve as the project spokesperson when necessary by developing relationships and facilitating communication, updates, and meetings with internal and external customers.
• Ensure contract, permit and authorization compliance, as applicable.
• Review and approve job cost accounting reports submitted to home office.
• Maintain day-to-day communication with the Director of Construction and other management.
• Produce quality results in an efficient and cost effective manner.
• Represent client professionally to satisfy immediate customer needs and to foster return business.
• Respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
• Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance according to company policies.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role and those of the project team.
• Adhere to company policies, regulations, procedures, and principles.
• Assist in other duties as needed and directed.
OSP Project Manager Qualifications:
• BS/BA degree in construction management, electrical engineering, or civil engineering preferred
• Strong knowledge of Telecom construction and engineering, project budget creation and management, project scheduling and tracking, project finance, cost reporting, and field office operations
• Solid business acumen and experience in managing large telecom construction projects
• 5+ years of telecommunications OSP network design and construction experience or acceptable equivalent required
• Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent
• Ability to comprehend complex instructions
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Colby at 615.915.3119.