Established and growing Wireless Telecommunications Company located in Southern California with our office in Corona CA, is seeking several full-time - Foreman Tower technician and/or lead tower hands. These positions are for work in the Southern California Area Only . Relocation costs to this area will be the sole responsibility of the job applicant. The employee will install, troubleshoot, and repair cellular and microwave outside plant systems to include coax, hybrid, wave guide, antennas, connectors, grounding and supporting hardware. The position requires the ability to work days/nights/weekends depending on project demands. Short term travel within the state will occasionally be required.
The ideal applicant will have vast experience regarding Commercial Cellular Carriers Antenna and Line mods, upgrades, cabinet swaps, installs, site's, network, etc...
* For Lead Hand Position - Have 2 years experience being a lead hand
* For Foreman Position - Have 3 years minimum experience being a Foreman
* Have a strong work ethic.
* Abide by Aztecs Telecom and industry Safety Standards
* Have a clean driving record and a current personal auto insurance policy
* Be detail orientated and take pride in your work
* Knowledge of grounding installation and specifications
* JMA connector installation
* PPC and Andrew connector installation
* PIM and Anritsu Line Testing experience
* CPRI Testing with Anritsu test gear a plus
* Must work well with others/be a team player
* Must be able to climb to heights averaging 90 feet and/or work in man lifts up to 135 feet
* Current climbing and man-lift certification a plus
* Microwave installation experience a plus
* Commercial Cellular Carrier experience required
* Ability to read and comprehend RF data sheets and PCN’s required
* Must be willing to work nights and weekends as required
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs.
* Basic computer skills with ability to check e-mails using Outlook and send in time reports using Microsoft Excel
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete work in a Safe and Efficient manner in accordance with Industry Standards.
• Transport and proper installation of wireless industry equipment to include various cable types, antennas, mounting hardware and Radio Frequency components.
• Utilize industry equipment such as safety equipment, rigging, man-lifts, bucket trucks, hand and power tools to complete installation work.
• Fabricate when needed and install hardware as required to complete installation
• Completion of projects within defined timeframes by Project Manager
Company Offered Benefits include:
Employee paid medical after 60 days. Health, Dental and Vision with defined monthly company contribution
401K participation after 6 months Accrued vacation time (PTO) Potential Profit sharing and bonuses Bi-weekly payday
Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
Offered pay will be based on experience. All applicants must pass a pre-employment Drug and Physical Fitness test. Background and Reference Checks are required and must be cleared prior to becoming an employee. Must have a valid CA driver’s license with a Satisfactory Driving Record and a current personal auto insurance policy. If you feel that you meet these qualifications and pride yourself on being a punctual, reliable person, with attention to quality workmanship please e-mail us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. No phone calls please. No Search Firms or Recruiters.
Company Website: www.aztecs.net