ACCOUNTING MANAGER (REAL ESTATE)
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking an Accounting Manager (Real Estate) to join our team in Newport Beach, CA reporting to Director of Accounting. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for full-cycle accounting for our real estate portfolio consists of residential and commercial properties, as well as office spaces. The Accounting Manager will oversee cash reconciliation, corporate credit cards, bank transfers and other daily Accounting Department operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overseeing all accounting activities (includes but not limited to accruals, banking, AP, AR, GL posting, managing local vendor relationship, monthly closing, etc…)
- Job cost analysis; work in process schedule preparation, preparing monthly internal financial statements, budgets, month/year-end closings, projections and cash funding needs
- Responsible for reviewing, tracking, and general ledger posting of expenditures
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and external parties to ensure information is received and accurate
- Monitor and review high volume of transactions for a variety of service lines
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Educate accounts payable on detailed GL coding using our automated A/P workflow solution
- Manage CAM expenses including interpreting lease agreements, analyzing GL operating expense activity and providing variance explanations, calculating monthly operating expense estimates, preparing annual budgets, performing reconciliations, and responding to tenant inquiries
- Special projects as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of accounting experience in commercial property management
- Real Estate/ Property Management experience required
- Ability to understand and interpret leases
- Experience with property management software a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of accrual basis AND cash basis accounting
- Strong GAAP knowledge required; CPA license a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Individual should be a strong self-starter and detail oriented
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!